2 YR OPTION EXPIRING MARCH 2020
Option 1: The total Cost of each 1/8 is KES.330,000 and the option expires in March 2020. Pay KES. 11,000 for ten months and then the balance of Ksh. 220,000 in March 2021.
Option 2 (PPM): The total Cost of each 1/8 is KES.464,400 and the option expires in March 2020. Pay KES. 24,440 for ten months and then the balance of Ksh. 220,000 in March 2021.
*Kshs. 134,400 has to be paid on the 1st anniversary of the Premium Plus Membership (PPM) subscription.
Only 17kms from Nanyuki town and under 19kms from the Equator point, this beautiful 1/8 acre piece of land is located in Ereri Farm. It borders Sweet Waters and Ol Pejeta Conservancy and is in close proximity to the upcoming Enaai Golf Resort. The Mount Kenya Wildlife Estate at Ol Pejeta Conservancy is also on the border of Ereri Farm.
These blocks of land boast excellent views of Mt. Kenya, Lolldaiga Hills and The Aberdares. Although perfect for country/holiday homes; farming or simply as an investment ; only 16 blocks of these 1/8 acre parcels of the land are available for sale. The nearby Nanyuki Rumuruti road is proposed to be tarmacked. Rumuruti is earmarked for an upgrade to function as the next headquarter of Laikipia County.
The neighbourhood has exciting new developments beyond Enaai and Sweetwaters that include:
- Daiga Gardens.
- Maiyan; an upcoming exclusive development by Chris Kirubi which is only 2km from Enaai.
- ‘Samuel Eto’o Laikipia Unity Football Academy, School and Environmental Education Centre’.
- Ol Njogi Ranch – just under 20kms from the property, this ranch offers kids friendly entertainment.
Ksh 330,000 , Pay Ksh 11,000 per month for 10 months and the balance of Ksh 220,000 by March 2020.
EASY STEPS FOR PURCHASE
1. Enrol for Premium Membership. Online Premium membership costs Ksh 30,947 per annum and entitles you to a number of benefits
The Premium Membership Payments other than online payments will cost Ksh 29,400 per annum and can be paid through Mpesa to;
PAYBILL NO. 516600
A/C NO. 0170144899001
2. Send a copy of your ID, PIN as well as state your Postal address to info(at)landbankingkenya.co.ke for purposes of preparing legal contracts
3. Receive Subdivision layout and invitation for site visit if in Kenya.
4. Confirmation of plot allocation, Payment of the first Installment & execution of contracts before an Advocate in the country of residence or Sichangi Partners advocates if in Kenya.